An exciting brand that brings together a love of fashion, fitness and ecommerce! Our client is now looking for a brilliant CRM Coodinator, responsible for implementing communication strategies via email and increasing customer loyalty engagement.
About the Company...
This global health, wellbeing and fitness brand inspires a new generation when it comes to marrying beautiful and functional, high-end sportswear. They promote an amazing culture in their business and if you’re looking to develop alongside an exceptional ecommerce and marketing team, this company could be a great fit.
About the Role...
As CRM Co-ordinator, you’ll be reporting into the Head of CRM and will be responsible for implementing the email campaigns and providing valuable insight. You will also be:
- Responsible for converting leads and increasing customer loyalty, engagement and lifetime value for existing customers
- You will share ownership of the email marketing channel with the CRM manager, including coordination of the email calendar, campaign content, QA, testing strategy, campaign scheduling, database acquisition and reporting
- You will also assist the Online Marketing Manager with the optimization and maintenance of the landing page creative
- Your reporting and insights will help improve results by suggesting tests and tactics based on segmentation, personalization, and customer insights.
You’ll ideally have 2-3years + CRM experience in a digital B2C business and be degree educated. You will also:
- Have experience using Constant Contact, Bronto, SailThru, or similar software would be ideal!
- Understanding of marketing automation techniques including lead scoring, CRM integration and list uploads
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS for digital and email marketing campaigns
- Strong data analytics skills, using a ‘test and learn’ approach to understand performance of campaigns
- You’ll have experience with segmentation / targeting / personalization tests
- Efficiency using web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics), with proven ability to extract meaningful insights from data to drive business growth
- Enthusiasm, ability and energy to operate in a fast-paced environment
Please contact me, Haley Johnson if this role would be perfect for you. Don't forget to quote the reference 2209HJ.