An exciting brand that brings together a love of fashion, fitness and ecommerce! Our client is now looking for a brilliant CRM Coodinator, responsible for implementing communication strategies via email and increasing customer loyalty engagement.
About the Company...
This global health, wellbeing and fitness brand inspires a new generation when it comes to marrying beautiful and functional, high-end sportswear. They promote an amazing culture in their business and if you’re looking to develop alongside an exceptional ecommerce and marketing team, this company could be a great fit.
About the Role...
As CRM Co-ordinator, you’ll be reporting into the Head of CRM and will be responsible for implementing the email campaigns and providing valuable insight. You will also be:
- Responsible for converting leads and increasing customer loyalty, engagement and lifetime value for existing customers
- You will share ownership of the email marketing channel with the CRM manager, including coordination of the email calendar, campaign content, QA, testing strategy, campaign scheduling, database acquisition and reporting
- You will also assist the Online Marketing Manager with the optimization and maintenance of the landing page creative
- Your reporting and insights will help improve results by suggesting tests and tactics based on segmentation, personalization, and customer insights.
You’ll ideally have 2-3years + CRM experience in a digital B2C business and be degree educated. You will also:
- Have experience using Constant Contact, Bronto, SailThru, or similar software would be ideal!
- Understanding of marketing automation techniques including lead scoring, CRM integration and list uploads
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS for digital and email marketing campaigns
- Strong data analytics skills, using a ‘test and learn’ approach to understand performance of campaigns
- You’ll have experience with segmentation / targeting / personalization tests
- Efficiency using web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics), with proven ability to extract meaningful insights from data to drive business growth
- Enthusiasm, ability and energy to operate in a fast-paced environment
Please contact me, Haley Johnson if this role would be perfect for you. Don't forget to quote the reference 2209HJ.
Apply for CRM Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly