Digital Marketing Executive - Sports
Digital Marketing Executive
£28k - £30k
This company are a unique online betting company, offering an invitation-only membership to an exclusive sports gambling community. Founded 10 years ago, their company has grown rapidly, and are now a team of 40 based in West London.
They're changing the way online betting is done, and their creative team of sports-mad professionals are always coming up with innovative ideas and technologies to provide their online community the best user experience around.
If you love sports and being creative, this Digital Marketing Executive opportunity is perfect!
The role - Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive will report to the Head of Marketing, assisting them in creating their customer retention strategy, specifically focussing on email marketing and social media.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- The implementation of email marketing and social media campaigns, ensuring they achieve their KPIs such as followers, conversion and open rates
- Working with the Head of Marketing to plan email marketing and social media strategy
- Coming up with creative ideas to put the business ahead of the competition
- Evaluating their email marketing and social media effectiveness, including reporting to the rest of the team
About the Digital Marketing Executive
If you want to be the new Digital Marketing Executive you should have circa 1-3 years' experience creating, managing and evaluating email marketing and social media campaigns.
You should also have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- A self-starter attitude
- A passion for the sports industry
The new Digital Marketing Executive will receive:
- Basic salary of £28k - £30k - dependent on experience
- Excellent company bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- 24 Days starting holiday
- Quarterly reviews
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Executive role or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive - Sports
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly