Put your creativity to great practice as the Digital Designer in Manchester!
Do you enjoy designing across all digital platforms? Are you a motivated team member wanting to take the next step in a rewarding career? This may be the perfect job for you. Our client are leaders in the agency game, delivering a variety of marketing services such as branding and strategy, creative design, digital, photography, production and more.
As their success continues to grow, they require a Digital Designer to join the team. The perfect candidate for this role will embrace a creative flair and have a genuine passion for designing. The role involves producing work across a variety of digital areas, from digital marketing campaigns to websites for huge, renowned brands. The nature of this career, and the diversity of the design team opens great opportunities for the successful candidate to grow and develop further. This top job is based in Manchester, a great city for networking and creativity.
Roles and responsibilities of the Digital Designer:
- Produce innovative designs to a high standard, being able to demonstrate diversity in different digital projects
- Reflect an open attitude and outlook on the variety of briefs, whether top retailers or SME’s, applying relevant creative design to each different client
- Work effectively with the design and marketing team to achieve the best results, communicating effectively
- Report to the Digital Strategist, outlining all areas, and being able to come up with proactive suggestions
- Use the range of tools available, such as Photoshop, to ensure attention to detail is achieved
Skills and attributes:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital design, an agency environment would be beneficial
- Degree or qualification in relevant area
- An energetic, positive team member with the ability to communicate well, as well as a motivated individual able to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for all things design
- Outstanding Photoshop skills, and fluent in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Enjoy problem solving through creativity, paying attention to detail and coming up with innovative ideas
- Keep up to date with industry trends
- A strong portfolio of creative work
This is an excellent opportunity to design for exciting projects and brands.
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly