Come and work for an award-winning agency in the heart of Leeds as their new PPC Manager and receive amazing company benefits such as Child Care Vouchers, free breakfast and even Flexi Fridays! Our client prides themselves on their innovative work, which has been built up over the years due to them working with high-profile clients!
Due to their spiralling success, they are now looking for a PPC Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have a passion for all things digital and PPC. The PPC Manager will oversee all PPC campaigns and the management of all PPC Executives within the office to ensure all work meets client specifications!
Main responsibilities of the PPC Manager
- Manage budgets for all PPC campaigns and ensure they are adhered to
- Develop exceptional client relationships in order to ensure customer satisfaction and a high client retention rate
- Ensure that the performance of all PPC campaigns are monitored rigorously in order to guarantee that they are being optimised
- Generate effective PPC ad campaigns as well as carrying out additional keyword research
- Create detailed client-facing and internal reports with detailed commentary and insights to then be able to feedback in meetings
- Liaise with third party suppliers such as Google to ensure the company is at the top of their game when it comes to being involved with the latest Betas
- Be able to mentor and train all junior Staff
- Working knowledge of using biddable media platforms for innovation
Key Skills and Attributes
- At least 1 years’ experience of working in a paid search environment
- Proven experience of planning, overseeing and reporting successful PPC campaigns
- Comfortable in managing large scale budgets as well as generating ROI
- Strong knowledge of using Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- Previous experience of using Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Strong organisational; communication and time management skills are vital for this role
This is an amazing opportunity to put your PPC skills to the start and to be able to kick start your managerial career!