Campaign Delivery Manager
Your new company
Working for a leading broadcasting organisation based in West London, you will work as part of the marketing and user insights department to manage and develop the team as well as the strategy. The organisation is well known and a leader around the globe, they offer a unique working environment which is dynamic and offers excellent benefits.
Your new role
This role will be utilising world-class consumer insight to build up personalised customer journey solutions to improve marketing effectiveness, customer experience and business performance in a competitive industry.
Rare opportunity to manage a team which is responsible for delivering a coherent, omnichannel personalised customer experience through science based targeting via complementary digital audience (web display, ppc, social), direct comms (email, DM, push notifications) and in-product channels.
- Work with relevant controller-level stakeholders to identify the campaign roadmap, contact rules, and testing & learn strategy for relevant business areas.
- Lead the demand management and prioritisation with the Campaign Delivery team to establish and manage the team's capability to deliver campaign selections for a wide range of campaigns and manage a 360 degree planning view across multiple stakeholders
- Drive effective campaign evaluation with stakeholders and ensure previous campaign insights are used to inform future campaign strategies. Drive test & learn for campaigns, putting customer insight (from both data and research) and previous learning into the heart of campaign planning
What you'll need to succeed
- Line Management experience of a medium sized high performance team
- Experience of having worked in a CRM role, client or agency side; demonstrable experience of having set- up/significantly grown the CRM component of an organisation
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to manage multiple senior management stakeholder
- CRM / Customer Insight profiling and segmentation with manipulation of large data-sets
What you'll get in return
This role offers an excellent opportunity to work as part of a vital team within a well-known and successful global organisation. The position will pay circa £65,000 + benefits and bonus. There is clear internal career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Campaign Delivery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly