Social media manager
Social Media Manager- Financial Services
£30,000- £36,500 + bonus + bens
Our client, a growing and successful Financial Services organisation is looking for an experienced social media manager to provide effective, accurate and timely updates across all social media channels and content to enhance the customer experience and customer journey.
- Coordinate developments and improvements to social media content and experience.
- Work to continuously improve the processes and methodology for maintaining social media as part of the overall customer journey.
- Act as the gatekeeper and oversee the quality and appropriateness of developments and improvements to social media.
- Educate internal stakeholders about social media content and experience.
- Make recommendations for the ongoing development of the social media strategy to enable an annual review.
- Current/recent experience in a social media role within the financial services industry or in a regulated environment.
- Experience of using social media in a marketing environment to improve customer communications and overall experience.
- Excellent knowledge of social media tools, industry trends and developments.
- Experience across a variety of social channels Inc. Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Experience of applying insight/industry knowledge to map and improve processes, suggesting improvements to wider teams.
Please send your CV to Emma Jerome via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Social media manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly