Digital Marketing Manager
As Digital Marketing Manager based in stunning new offices in Cardiff Bay, you will be part of a small start-up team, be extremely driven and results-orientated, as well as innovative and highly collaborative to work alongside the CMO to deliver best practice multi-channel digital marketing.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have overall responsibility for digital marketing activity and will provide key stakeholders with timely, accurate and insightful performance analysis and reporting
- Own and drive customer acquisition targets via bought, owned and earned media including:
- PPC, Display and Retargeting
- Social media advertising
- App marketing
- Negotiating, managing and optimise affiliate & third party arrangements
- SEO & content marketing
- Email marketing
- Develop strategy to drive conversion of new prospects to fully invested customers.
- Develop CRM initiatives for existing customers to drive cross and up-sell as well as retention
- Set campaign objectives and test criteria; monitor, measure and report on performance; propose and implement improvements to increase ROI.
- Copywriting across all channels including website, blogs and email marketing.
- Maintain and update the website on the CMS, including optimisation of web pages and landing pages.
- Input into new product development and UX projects.
- Carry out competitor monitoring and assessment of strategy & tactics to ensure competitivity and achieve category leadership.
- Select and manage multi-skilled external agencies as required
- At least 2-3 years extensive digital marketing experience is essential, preferably in financial services.
- Proven track record of similar role and can demonstrate delivering growth through new customer acquisition.
- Successful campaign management: strategy development, implementation, measuring and optimising performance and ROI.
- Strong copywriting capability (speed and quality) for web and email essential.
- Experience of managing sizeable marketing budgets essential.
- Experience of managing and improving natural search through SEO.
- Experience of using social media advertising for customer acquisition.
**Ideally you will live sleep and breathe all things digital**
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly