Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Ecommerce Trading Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available for someone with great eCommerce and digital marketing skills to work within our marketing department whilst managing a small team.
Delivering an international multi-channel sales plan for 7 tourist websites, your focus will be on driving up conversion rate, Average Order Value (AOV) and ancillary sales.
With a proven track record of being at the forefront of new technology, digital campaign management and web development, you will help us deliver a competitive edge.
To be considered for this role you will have and/or can demonstrate:
- Proven ecommerce skills including management & development of website(s) for a medium to large enterprise
- A formal marketing qualification (degree, CIM/IDM)
- Proven strong digital marketing skills – in campaign management, conversion optimisation, mobile marketing
- Integrated working practices across multiple channels, devices and campaigns
- Forward thinking – looking at how we can develop the brand/company for the future
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst still paying attention to detail
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to devise and implement complex campaigns cross-device and markets
It would be desirable if you have:
- Industry and product knowledge
- Strong creative and production skills
If this role is for you click apply!
Apply for Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly