Multi Channel & Customer Experience: Acquisitions, Engagement Lead
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Multi Channel & Customer Experience: Acquisitions, Engagement Lead
We have an exciting opportunity at Pfizer UK for someone who is passionate about digital experiences and is an expert in leading and delivering on Acquisitions and Engagement strategies across the customer lifecycle. This role is based in Walton Oaks in the UK, but has responsibility across the UK and Central European Cluster (comprising Switzerland, Poland, Greece, Ireland, Belgium, Portugal). You will be part of a dynamic and creative that is constantly looking at ways to help improve people’s lives and health outcomes.
You will lead on development and enhancement of Pfizer’s health care portal based on customer insights and UX testing, liaising across Pfizer to ensure increased quality traffic and provide an excellent digital customer experience and engaging content. You will have hands on experience with PPC, SEO and Display advertising programmes and will be adept at creating attribution models and build business cases to maximise efficient investment in driving growth for the business. You will be well –versed with creative ways to amplify the impact of engagement strategies through social media, forums, blogs and the online real estate which is most relevant to our audiences.
Your approach will be data driven, and you will have hand on experience with web analytics and creating dashboards to analyse the end to end customer journey and prioritise areas that drive maximum value for our customers. You will have also worked at creating segmentation and personas and applying them to improve customer experience and personalised engagement.
- Lead customer experience and digital initiatives for UK and Central European Cluster
- Define and map end to end customer journeys for our top customer segments
- Build and input into voice of customer experience programme
- Collaborate with regional teams on creating customer segmentation, personas and applying them to improve CX , expand reach and engage customers in a more meaningful and personalised way
- Lead Cluster Customer Engagement and Acquisition (70% UK / 30% Central Cluster)
- This role will identify opportunities to experiment with new technology and approaches throughout the Cluster, responding to business challenges based on customer needs and rapidly share best practise and scale capabilities that are proven to impact customer experience and the business.
- Lead project development of HCP portal based on customer insights and UX testing, liaising across OnePifzer to ensure alignment and provide an excellent digital customer experience
- Represent PEH UK at a Cluster and Regional level ensuring that UK needs are identified and programmes delivered from central teams meet country requirements and objectives
- Apply SEO management and promotion of portal to HCPs in line with agreed targets
- Champion of PEH UK GTMM multi channel approach of choices for customers to engage with Pfizer; to specifically execute the use of appropriate digital channels, monitoring of performance per channel via KPI scrutiny and subsequent improvement/reduction actions to improve the overall customer experience and business outcomes for Pfizer
- To take accountability for the wider BU to improve their understanding of and interaction with appropriate digital channels. To share technological advances and their potential impact on customer behaviour and expectations and our business across the BU
- Drive customer / commercial operation excellence at country level and bring customer insights into BU to influence / shape the UK MCC strategy. Represent BU at One Pfizer level
- To input into a Multi Channel Communication (MCC) team of Multi Channel Communication (MCC) Managers, Publisher and Webmaster led by a Multi Channel Communication Team Leader; executing activities to deliver on business goals; bring customer insight to influence and shape Brand and Customer strategies
- Lead on adoption of a “Customer Experience Management” (CEM) mind-set and set of behaviours to support delivery of our purpose and profitable growth. To advise on and support improvements to the customer experience across brands; highlighting and focusing on key impacts to the customer journey and managing an ongoing programme of initiatives engineered to meet or exceed customer expectations, consistent with supporting operational excellence and profitable growth
- Collaborate with wider cross functional teams including Brand Marketing, Medical, Regulatory, GCO, eMCM and BT to ensure clear strategy and execution of MCC plans and tactics
- Lead flawless implementation / roll out of MCC activities in POA at country level
- Lead development and implementation of the MCC and CX Operating Plan, executing a clear strategy for improving customer reach and experience through digital channels based on segmentation and insight generation. Accountability for roll out of Operating Plan to relevant teams as required
- To input into work with senior leadership to manage a high visibility improvement campaign for the understanding, delivery and execution of MCC & CX strategy that engages all PEH colleagues at all levels
- This role requires excellent communication skills since there will be a high emphasis on communicating detailed, complex information in a clear, engaging and understandable format for a wide audience, including individuals/teams with minimal experience/understanding in this field
• Lead Cluster Customer Experience, Engagement and Acquisition (70% UK / 30% Cluster)
• Define and map customer experience journeys
• Collaborate with market segments to generate insights from data and apply that to continuous improvement and value-added services
• Project Management of CX and UX enhanced improvements and future development of channels and value proposition to deliver an excellent digital customer experience.
• Lead development and growth of MCC & CX capabilities across the BU. Deliver achievement of improving our customer experience goals via digital channels
• Lead the development and execution of Operating Plan for MCC, collaborating in cross functional teams in order to achieve development and execution
• Close collaboration and engagement with wide range of internal cross functional stakeholder including Marketing, Medical, Sales and Digital Sales teams Regulatory, GCO, eMCM, BT, Regional Teams and customer facing teams to ensure implementation of agreed customer and brand strategies and tactics
• Accountability evaluating effectiveness of MCC activities including channel performance and e-permission acquisition. Regular demonstration of tracking of performance to demonstrate learning and adapting to customer and channel feedback, commercial necessities and changes in the customer and business environments
• Management of supporting agencies to achieve BU goals and projects; additional support of MCC team to manage agencies
• Proactively monitor market trends that impact customers and assess implications to the business, develop appropriate plans to address issues. Communicate trends and best practice to the wider BU
• Accountable for the planning, spending and controlling of MCC budget, delivering on regular budget updates agreed through the Operating plan process
• All programmes to adhere to all channel standards and compliance requirements
• Accountability for country effectiveness evaluation
• Provide a broad spectrum of digital technologies to deliver a multichannel customer centric journey, delivering full closed loop marketing activities
• Strong customer focus, demonstrates how they will always think of the customer first; identifying needs and channel opportunities
• Strong experience in mapping end to end customer journeys and leading on customer experience improvements
• Experience in segmentation, persona development and applying that to shape the desired customer experience for acquisitions, engagement and inputting into content strategy
• Project Management experience essential
• Demonstrated track record of high performance and producing outstanding results within digital marketing
• Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills- particularly around clarifying complexity to a broad audience
• Clear understanding of where digital fits in the broader marketing mix
• Innovative and results orientated; proven ability to deliver tangible output even in ambiguous environments; comfortable with calculated risk taking
• Strong ability to manage budgets
• Strong partner relationship and collaboration skills; ability to generate credibility with and respect from colleagues and external parties at all levels in the organisation. Strong XF working skills and able to deliver stretching results through others in complex matrix working situations
• Strong strategic skills including creativity and effectiveness in identifying major strategic challenges (eg new technologies / trends, shifting market environment) and the ability to balance short term needs and long term vision
• Ability to execute and measure plan effectiveness
• Strong analytical skills. Demonstrated experience of working with metrics and KPIs to evaluate, communicate and optimise the performance activities
• Strong interpersonal, influence and communication skills
• Experience in executing complex programmes / projects across business entities
• Ability to manage multiple projects and timeframes in a complex organisational structure and multitask in a cross-functional role
• Experience working with agencies/vendors
• Comfortable working with latest innovations and assessing new opportunities for adoption.
• Ability to generate credibility with and respect from stakeholders at all levels of the BU and One Pfizer
• Experience working with agencies.
• ABPI qualification.
To apply please visit www.pfizercareers.com and search for Job ID:1050859
Closing date for applications: 19th June 2017
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer's aim is to provide equality of opportunity in the recruitment process by avoiding discrimination on the grounds of: age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, political persuasion or trade union membership. At Pfizer we are creating an organisation and promoting a culture that respects each individual's unique character and life experiences, and reflects the diversity of our customers and markets. We will achieve this through fostering and sustaining an environment in which every colleague feels valued and supported, thus enabling superior business results.