JR149 - Marketing Manager - FinTech Start-up (Alternative Finance) - London - Permanent - £30k - £35k + share options
**Candidate must be available to start within 1 month**
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking, award nominated Financial Technology start-up who are looking for a bright and creative Marketing Manager to join the business.
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses giving the post holder the ability to make a genuine stamp on this organisation and assist the continued growth. You will be able to use your experience from a high growth B2C start-up from the Alternative Finance or Real Estate space.
You will have expertise in Customer Acquisition and hold solid digital credentials particularly around digital content development, design, SEO and social media engagement tactics (PR). Solid experience in web analytics, metrics and tools will be a critical part of this role, so someone who enjoys measuring the success of email campaigns and the power of marketing will compliment this role.
To be considered:
- Degree educated - Marketing, Business or Finance related
- At least 4 years proven experience working in a high growth B2C start up or online business - Alternative Finance or Real Estate
- Solid customer acquisition expertise
- Firm understanding of digital particularly content development, design, SEO, Social media, email campaigns
- Experience in web analytics, metrics and tools, a genuine passion for measuring success of marketing activities
- Experience managing agencies and working closely with them
- Good relationship builder, both internally and externally
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.