Digital Marketing Specialist (Producer)
TVH Marketing Solutions are actively seeking to secure the services of a practiced Digital Marketing Specialist (Producer) who will be responsible for ensuring the visual quality of our clients website and for maximising each page’s reach by appropriate use of SEO and other appropriate techniques.
The Digital Marketing Specialist (Producer) will ensure production delivery by overseeing digital support tools and provide training for regional and editorial staff. They are responsible for the efficient delivery of technical content, notices and comments and for internal commissioning of graphics and data visualisations.
The role will also be expected to provide basic web technical support ensuring digital product service delivery for the website and key core business systems (CRM, production manager and analytics tools), through liaison with key suppliers.
The Digital Marketing Specialist (Producer) will also have some responsibility for User Engagement such as managing the Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
- Digital production
- Responsible for quality assurance, technical delivery and control around the look and content of all digital products;
- Creation, training delivery and support of a digital production enabling environment supporting editorial staff to post content (non-technical) efficiently to the website;
- Quality assurance and technical posting all material (articles, notices, containers and promotional content) on to the SciDev.Net website via the content management system (CMS);
- Updating and creating new sections and pages of the website and other digital products;
- Responsible for set up, integration and efficient production of other outputs e.g. debates;
- Ensuring production synergy across all digital delivery channels and products (including social media, search, email alerts and externally hosted online training course and longform/dataviz content).
- Coordinating non-editorial (i.e. web, marketing, notices) content production tasks to digital delivery, ensuring subediting and translation as required.
- Ensuring future production and digital needs are met relating to digital strategy. Digital, user and social media engagement
- Supports digital strategy, including SEO, keywords and topic metadata;
- Supports and integrates social media strategy into web and digital product pages and supporting social media output delivery and user engagement.
- Graphic design and creation for user engagement (print and online)
- Coordinating comments to the website, supporting editorial community engagement and writing community engagement guidelines.
- Creating and sending out weekly alerts, proofreading and sending out marketing email alerts.
- Production planning, communication and workflows
- Supporting efficient and consistent regional production delivery through monitoring and regular liaison with regional coordinators and editorial stakeholders.
- Coordinating regular production meetings (with regional coordinators and user engagement as appropriate).
- Produces and maintains online documentation and guides for digital production, and supports staff through training.
- Responsible for maintaining production schedules and tracking and communication tools.
- Provide production leadership to regional coordinators and editorial stakeholders, including training, regular communications and monitoring of tasks and providing feedback where appropriate.
- Manage external suppliers and consultants to ensure smooth delivery of website and core business system (including CRM and Production Manager) services and projects, as well as other consultants engaged in graphic or data visualisation production.
In return we have a competitive salary coupled with the chance to join a global organization, for further information please contact 0203 002 8499 or mail your application to email@example.com