TVH Marketing Solutions are working exclusively in a bid to secure a Copywriter who can join their clients who are based in Oxfordshire, they are a progressive global B2B firm that work within the technology and professional services sectors.
We are seeking bright, enthusiastic copywriter to add to the ranks; people who can work with the Head of Content & Copy to create compelling and authentic marketing.
This will involve writing yourself, editing the work of others, developing creative concepts, unravelling complex B2B propositions and contributing to the overall content strategies for their technology and financial services clients.
As a global B2B IT marketing services agency our copywriters must produce work that must gain the attention of senior decision-makers. These audiences are time-poor and receive a barrage of messages from our clients competitors.
The copywriters will spend their time:
- Delivering in-depth and informative long-form copy in the shape of reports, DM and blogs
- Creating concepts and copy for online display ads, tweets, branding, etc.
- Producing nurture emails and InMails to deliver in-bound responses
- Developing video scripts with our resident lmmaker
- Working closely with our Creative Director and design team on creative expressions and new pitches
As a Copywriter you will need to have a strong background of working within an agency environment and be able to write great engaging content, which can grab attention and still retain the readers attention.
In a world of B2B marketing it’s about unravelling complex propositions and breaking down the message in a clearer entertaining way.
The Copywriter will provide great stories to solve our clients’ problems, using a combination of copy, digital, social, illustration, video, imagery, events and more. It can be a simple SMS message, a Vine, a report based on real insight, an email, a series of vox pops, a live show – great content should know no bounds.
- Ability to understand complex B2B marketing challenges
- Ability to work at any stage of a campaign from brief building to delivery
- Ability to work independently, managing your own workload, picking up projects and establishing the appropriate dependencies and then working with Client Services to ensure that it is delivered on time
- At least 3 years of experience writing marketing communications
- Experience of developing high-quality content (incl. copy), preferably within B2B marketing
- Experience working with a multitude of content formats to drive content strategy
- Demonstrable experience creating all forms of copy from advertising, direct mail, web, articles, newsletters, emails, etc to copy-related projects (scripts, storyboards, messaging and campaign rationales)
- Experience of writing with a variety of styles, applying the appropriate tone and voice to the project, including being responsible for owning the tone of voice for a client or brand
If you are interested in using your copywriting skills to good effect then this could be the ideal opportunity for you to join a very progressive company.
All you have to do is to contact us on 020 3002 8499 or email your CV along with a copy of any projects or portfolio relevant your application to firstname.lastname@example.org