Marketing Manager / Digital
2 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager/ Digital
Could you see yourself working for a recognised and world leading software organisation that provides big data and insights to the financial services industry…
My client are looking for a passionate marketing manager to join their high performing global team. You will be responsible for driving strategies and tactics to promote the company brand, driving traffic through all channels. You will focus on driving the marketing strategies for the high profile financial services clients in a B2B environment. You will be working closely with the teams including designers, UX and web developers.
- Be the automation champion. Leverage the platform to deliver new efficiencies and manage the workflow between the marketing and sales team’s.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website that attracts and converts our target audiences.
- Manage the company’s website and SEO strategy and use tools like google analytics to track these efforts.
- Manage the social media accounts to share content and build following.
What they are looking for
- At least 2 years previous experience in a similar marketing & digital role.
- You must have experience of marketing a technology/ software product
- You must have experience and knowledge of working with financial services clients.
- At least 1 years plus experience in a b2b marketing role.
- CIM qualified or similar qualifications level
- Strong content writer and someone who is comfortable with all engagement channels.
What is in it for you?
A great salary & benefits package
Work for a great team who invest and develop their people.
International experience and working on a global client-base
Native Gravity is dedicated to digital opportunities from 30k – 200k
Apply for Marketing Manager / Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly