2 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
TVH Marketing Solutions are pleased to be working with our client a non-for-profit organization who are seeking to secure the services of an established Marketing Manager to join their team in Oxfordshire.
The duties of the Marketing Manager will be varied and exciting as you will be responsible for the planning and execution of agreed annual marketing strategy for our client’s book publishing business in line with business objectives and revenue targets across their books programme.
- The analysis and investigation of markets, demand and competition, providing input, knowledge and expertise as required to the commissioning team.
- Delivery of integrated communication programmes including direct mail, e-marketing, online, events and social media for the promotion and communication of the organisations books and eBooks.
- Ensure that systems and processes used to market publishing products (with an emphasis on books and individual e-books) are carried out, monitored and measured, reporting regularly on campaign successes and outcomes.
- Manage and maintain books marketing materials for use by the sales force.
- Manage relationships with key agents, booksellers and distributors to ensure they are provided with relevant, accurate, timely and impactful information about our range of books and e-books.
- Create marketing plans for key books and e-books that identify potential customers, the appropriate marketing channels and the expected outcomes.
- Manage textbook process to raise awareness of new titles with academics to drive adoptions.
- Write impactful copy for online and offline marketing resources and PR activities.
- Prioritise and execute books marketing campaigns to promote key titles and subject areas from our client’s Books Programme.
- Execute relevant aspects of promotional activity for Publishing (website, e-marketing, social media, direct mail, advertising, conferences and exhibitions, business development and sales support materials) with emphasis on books and e-books.
- Maximise visibility and reinforce positioning at key conferences.
- Manage the organisations Bookshop, ensuring it is kept up to date.
- Work closely with books editorial team to identify marketing opportunities
- Work closely with in house design team, conference team, and external sub-contractors to ensure that all materials are produced on-time, within budget and of acceptable
- Write and proof online and offline copy to ensure it is accurate, error-free, and benefits Ensure that all approvals are received and recorded.
- Follow all internal procedures to ensure organisational and financial governance is adhered to.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to make sure online channels and social media are used effectively to promote publishing output.
- Carry out measurement of all marketing activities and report on expenditure and impact.
In return you have the chance to become a valued member of a great team, apply now!!!!!!