Social Outreach Manager
4 days left
- Job Role
- Social Media Manager
Working with Prudential as a Social Outreach Manager means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you’re inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
At Prudential we’re absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products.
Prudential serves more than seven million people in the UK, spanning a wide range of products and services. To help customers make sense of the complex choices they face our customer service team has to be of a quality that’s second to none.
We’re expanding our team and have created the new role of Social Outreach Manager within the Social Media team, presenting you with a unique opportunity to be an integral part of a new team. You will be working closely with the Social Media Manager to develop and deliver Prudential UK’s brand new social media strategy. We are looking for this individual to champion brand presence on all social networks, connect with potential customers, boost awareness for Prudential and drive traffic to pru.co.uk. We want to put the customer at the heart of what we do socially, while helping us to communicate these developments to key stakeholders internally – and help them to understand why and how social could be relevant to them.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Experience of online community management
- Experience of managing campaigns across social media
- Experience of developing campaigns that met both customer needs and commercial objectives
- Have knowledge of life and pensions products, markets, and competitors
- Detailed understanding of risk in relation to brand management and social media
- Social media copywriting skills with ability to change tone of voice
To succeed in this role we need you to stand in our customers’ shoes and bring our six behaviours to life in the way you work:
- You can tackle complexity and make things simple for customers and those around you.
- You’re commercially savvy, you think competitively and you’ll seize a good opportunity whether big or small.
- You love to innovate, exploring what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
- You’re a team player who can help everyone pull together to achieve shared goals.
- You’re willing to take responsibility, creating better outcomes by stepping forward, using your judgement and making things happen.
- You thrive on a challenge, working with intellectual rigour at pace to achieve the highest standards of execution under all conditions.
At Prudential, we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.