7 days left
- Job Role
- Graphic Designer
JR153 - Graphic Designer - Investment Banking - 3 Month Contract - London - £20 - £23 per hour
Our client is a leading financial services organisation who are looking for a talented Graphic Designer.
You will have excellent design and project management expertise, being able to take a brief through to the end process. You will have experience in producing/designing brochures, magazines, leaflets and newsletters, materials for internal and client-facing corporate events - print and HTML invitations and branding. Infographics, animation and front-end web design.
You will be naturally creative and contribute to business improvements/ideas in order to benefit processes and procedures. A good eye for detail and ability to manage external stakeholders will be essential.
To be considered:
- Experience in Graphic design for a large complex financial services organisation ideally from the Investment banking space
- Solid experience using Dreamweaver
- Strong knowledge of Adobe creative suite including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong communicator and able to build strong relationships across the business
- Able to multi task and work on multiple ongoing projects
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly