Digital Analytics Specialist
A new, mission-critical role with Arco, UK Market Leader spearheading Safety at Work.
Here’s an exciting, brand new, high-profile role with the ideal opportunity to shape the customer journey. As Digital Analytics Specialist reporting to our Conversions Manager and based at our new, state-of-the-art offices in Hull Docks, you’ll apply your first-class analytical skills to provide our digital team with insights into customers’ online behaviour and optimise the return on our investment. And we’re moving to the new Hybris platform in 2018. Liaising with teams right across our business and responsible for the setup and maintenance of analytical tools will mean that it’s a fantastic opportunity to make the role your own and put your stamp on your, and our, future.
Key deliverables include:
• collating and combining data from multiple sources to build a picture of customers’ digital behaviour
• providing digital team colleagues with data to support MVT testing and improving onsite merchandising
• identifying key trends and their commercial implications, communicating these to the digital team
• providing the digital team with comprehensive insight into digital channel performance.
You must have extensive experience of using Google Analytics, in addition to other digital analysis tools, underpinned by a truly analytic mindset. Inspired by the potential of this groundbreaking role, you can bring your experience of using data visualisation and voice-of-the-customer tools to provide insight into customer behaviour. Able to use your superb communication skills to explain complex data to non-technical stakeholders, you can also offer:
• awareness of session recording tools
• knowledge of A/B and MVT testing tools
• ideally, experience of working in partnership with external agencies.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
• excellent pension and life assurance scheme
• Bonus scheme
• high street retailer discount scheme
• a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
• a computer scheme with great offers including Apple Macbook Pro, iMac and printers
• child-care vouchers
• continuous professional learning and development
• holiday purchase scheme
• 24 days annual leave + holiday purchase scheme (option to buy or sell up to 5 days a year from your allowance)
Community Volunteering days – Two days paid leave a year to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you
We’re very happy to consider flexible working.
Arco is the UK’s leading safety company, with a core purpose to keep people safe at work. We distribute over 170,000 world-class quality assured products and training providing expert advice, helping to shape the safety world and make work a safer place. With a heritage spanning four generations, family values are important to us. We been awarded the title of ‘Superbrand’ by the annual initiative to identify and celebrate the UK’s strongest consumer and business-to-business brands in Britain.
We are a family run business and all of our family have the ability to:
Think Customer: Deliver Our Numbers: Work Together: Make Things Happen: Open to Change: Effective Communication
Reference number for the Digital Analytics Specialist: OLR12956
To apply for this Digital Analytics Specialist role, please forward a full CV and covering letter to Online Resourcing by clicking the APPLY button below and completing the short application procedure.
Please note: unlike a traditional recruitment agency, we guarantee that your application will be viewed by Arco. It is a non-consultancy service managing online applications on their behalf.