7 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Designer
We are working for a client who are responsible for facilitating the lighting, audio, video and rigging for famous productions, events and venues both in the UK and abroad. They are now looking for someone to join their live events team in order to provide creative and design support to their corporate events customers, who are mainly corporate and theatrical side. As a key part of the sales and delivery teams you will be intimately involved in many exciting and cutting edge projects from concept to conclusion.
Your duties would be:
- Interpreting a brief to create high quality 2D and 3D visuals to be used as part of the sales cycle
- Effectively translate ideas and concepts into rough copy mood boards and eventually design executions
- Creating of artwork to be used by third party print suppliers
- Developing and utilising design templates Creation of “in event” content and show material.
- Supporting our on line presence and websites as well as designing support material for marketing campaigns and adverts
What they are looking for from you:
Someone who is willing to spend much of their time sharing ideas with customers and between our London and Bristol offices, while demonstrating 2 years of experience within live event environments. This means you’d need a good working knowledge of 2D/3D design software particularly Adobe, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Freehand, AutoCad and Keynote.
How to apply:
To apply to this role, please ping your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Creative Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly