Head of Marketing
TVH Marketing Solution are pleased to be working with a new client who are actively seeking to secure the services of a Head of Marketing to join and lead their development.
Our client are a dynamic and rapidly growing consultancy that require their new Head of Marketing to help drive their growth nationwide, by ensuring proper management of the marketing budget and the driving of marketing budgets.
- Creating the acquisition and retention Marketing Strategy
- Tactical delivery of the Marketing Strategy
- Ensure that the sales team have appropriate go to market materials by creating a wide range of collateral including internal and external sales presentations; case studies, brochures, cheat sheets; online content etc.
- Effectively communicating marketing initiatives to sales and throughout the business.
- Collect and analyse information on market trends and competitors.
- Online Marketing: work closely with digital marketing manager to enhance the strategy and performance of digital marketing activity in addition to proactively creating and managing digital content to drive the online and social strategies.
- Raise brand awareness through events, PR and trade magazine activity
- PR – Liaising with external organisations to publicise business activity and promote the ‘voice’ of the company
- Forecasting and evaluating the cost and performance of key marketing activities to determine ROI.
- Management of internal and external marketing resources
- Event planning/attending trade shows and workshops
- Enhancing Social Media and e-mail engagement
- Writing Client case studies & advertising copy
- CRM & Database management
- Extensive B2B marketing experience
- Excellent people management skills and experience
- Strong understanding of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, PPC advertising, social media, mobile marketing and video
- Demonstrate experience of strategic ownership and B2B brand management
- Have experience of generating go-to-market propositions
- Significant experience developing and implementing integrated marketing plans
- Have the ability to influence and engage senior stakeholders
- Capable of analysing data to influence targeted marketing campaigns
- Outstanding copywriting skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, with an innovative approach
In return we have a very competitive salary to offer along with pension scheme and good holiday entitlement, so if you are seeking to chance to make your mark then apply immediately to avoid disappointment.