Social Media & Advertising Executive
- Job Role
- Social Media Executive
Social Media & Advertising Executive
We are looking for a driven, passionate and pro-active Social Media and Advertising Executive. The primary purpose for the role is to co-ordinate social media activity with the placement of advertisements for attracting candidates.
Icognia is a fast-growing recruitment organisation that specialises in the automotive industry, working with the top motor dealers, and manufacturers in the UK.
Our team have a strong work ethic and a hunger to be the best in our industry. We have established a reputation as being the best, and we are now looking to develop and grow the team as the business expands.
Our culture is highly inclusive, and as Social Media and Advertising Executive you will be heavily involved in the daily progress of live assignments, and an integral member of the team from your first day.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Writing/editing recruitment advertisements and posting on to relevant media channels
- Editing and posting podcasts of candidates
- Honing a brand voice that engages viewers in community, building conversation.
- Coordinating social media activity with overall company content activity
- Respond to and moderate incoming messages on social media, live streams, and email and responses to advertisements
- Responsible for monitoring social conversation, engagement and acting on pertinent posts.
- Act as a resource for other team members, providing recommendations of best practices.
- Improve candidate experience quality & productivity, capturing the voice of the customer by evaluating and help re-designing processes to drive continuous improvement.
- Be responsible for developing innovative social media campaigns across our industry sectors and Brand.
- Responsible for the sourcing and phasing of content for a variety of social media channels and platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google + and LinkedIn.
- Proficient in Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other platform insight, with an understanding of best practice and planning and managing campaigns
- Strong Communication skills including facilitating communication and understanding among colleagues and developing effective customer relationships to provide high quality support
- Proactive attitude – ability to identify opportunities to enhance current processes, procedures, or training.
- Knowledge of e-mail, spreadsheet, presentation and word processing.
- Excellent presentation skills, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Able to respond positively to change, with a determination to succeed
- Thrives in a fast paced, client focussed environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines and a calm and collected attitude
- The ability to keep up to date with business developments and ensures that own skills are developed
- Very good understanding of digital media, either from in-house marketing department or agency.
- You will need to have an understanding of Paid Social and performance driven results.
- Social media Brand Awareness, Brand Engagement and Lead generation.
- Excellent time management skills and able to manage own work load effectively
- Comprehensive induction & ongoing training, 3% matched contribution Pension Scheme and Childcare Vouchers.
- Competitive basic salary and attractive team commission structure
- Hours of work are 40 hours (Monday to Friday)
We want our team to be totally committed to the role. We reward success. We want people who are motivated to work hard and achieve success through commitment. We offer competitive basic salaries, an attractive commission structure, together with great employee benefits.
At least once a month, Icognia Automotive reward all the hard work its team do, by taking the whole company out for a meal or evening drinks. The nature of how and who we recruit, outgoing fun people in team and relaxing and unwinding outside of the office is a great way for our team to get to know each other.
Icognia Automotive currently give each employee 21 days annual holiday and after two years this rises to 23 days and after five years 25 days.
We love Christmas, we believe it's the time for family and friends, which is why we close the office throughout the week of Christmas.
The Christmas Party
The Christmas party is one of the most eagerly awaited events of the year, in the perfect way for the whole team to end the year. This year we're having Company Awards at the dinner, and then on dancing and probably the odd additional drink.
Free Fat Friday
One of the best-received benefits of working at Icognia Automotive is FREE fat Friday. Whether it's a toasted sausage bacon sandwich with red sauce or just a plain croissant, breakfast is on the company. It's a perfect way to finish the week.
Another little benefit of working at Icognia Automotive is that we celebrate everyone's birthday. Everyone in the company has a glass of Prosecco and a slice of home-made cake to celebrate your birthday.
Each month there is both a team incentive and individual incentive. The monthly team incentive could be anything from go-karting, foot golf to rallying experiences. The individual incentive is normally a fully paid meal out, but if the winner has really smashed their targets, a night at a top hotel is thrown in.
Icognia Automotive offers new and growing families £250 in childcare vouchers taken from their gross salary not taxed. This is paid directly to your childcare provider.
Lunchtime Rooftop BBQ
When the sun is out we occasionally slip out to the local butcher and bakery, light up a barbeque on our roof terrace and take in the view whilst cooking our chosen delights.
Flexible Work Hours
Central to our easy to do business with philosophy, we know our Consultants sometimes will need to burn the midnight oil. So we operate flexible working hours, encouraging them to come in later in the morning if they know that we're pulling a late one.
After a hard week, after 4pm the Team can help themselves to a beer, wine or soft drink to help wind down and get ready for the weekend.