My client is a high street women's retailer with a very large product range of clothing, footwear and accessories....with a great eCommerce team!
I am looking for a highly analytical and commercial Paid Search Executive capable of growing and building campaigns from scratch. Working as part of an in-house digital team, you will assist in managing all paid search activity within the business and report into the Head of eCommerce.
The perfect candidate will come from an eCommerce business or an agency who has managed multiple retail accounts and worked for some time on complex eCommerce, paid search campaigns across multi-product categories.
You will learn how to monitor activity, analyse performance, identify areas of opportunity and be able to recommend ways to increase performance, including increasing revenue and new customer acquisition while lowering cost per acquisition.
- Managing the day-to- day paid search activities including optimising multiple accounts and managing large budgets across different platforms and search engines.
- Daily, weekly and monthly PPC reporting using Microsoft Excel.
- Setting up new campaigns across AdWords and similar platforms to support latest marketing activity.
- Expanding keyword base and exploring new areas in order to grow traffic to the website.
- Regular ad copy creation and testing.
- Work with the merchandising teams to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised.
- Managing negative keyword lists to ensure maximum ROI.
This role will suit a candidate in commutable distance of Kentish Town tube station.
Please contact Ben Travers on 01184676109 or firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.
Apply for PPC Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly