My client is a high street women's retailer with a very large product range of clothing, footwear and accessories....and a great eCommerce team!
I am looking for a highly analytical and technical SEO Manager capable of growing organic traffic. Working as part of an in-house digital team, you will be responsible for applying the best SEO techniques and strategies while reporting into the Head of eCommerce.
The perfect candidate will have experience with Google and Bing's services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools. Be in tune with Google's Keyword Tool and have a functional understanding of HTML and CSS along with the ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- Link building and creating viral strategies.
- Deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- Hone a deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- Develop a solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Build inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- Create reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
This role will suit a candidate in commutable distance of Kentish Town tube station.
Please contact Ben Travers on 01184676109 or email@example.com to hear more.
Apply for SEO Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly