Group CRO Lead
Exclusive Opportunity #TheCandidateExec
A thriving, global retailer in Manchester is on the lookout for a Group CRO Lead to head up their CRO department by putting their extensive knowledge to the test! Build a team and develop a CRO team that will provide value through insight and analytics of customer behaviours and conversions.
Situated just off the motorway, the successful candidate will find that our client’s office is readily accessible from a variety of surrounding areas. This leading retail empire is at the top of their game and as they continue to expand, they now require a Group CRO Lead to take the reins of the optimisation of channels and contribute to the already phenomenal business growth.
This role will take responsibility for building a new team of capable experts that can develop their own skills and expertise to create an overall strong and capable CRO function. The right person for this role will be a ‘strong number cruncher’ who is a stickler for numbers and can use data to measure performance as well as provide insight into customer behaviour. This information will be used to understand customer journey and experience and optimise these in order to improve conversion across all aspects of the business.
Become a key figure within this household brand and get the opportunity to indulge in staff social events!
The Key Responsibilities of the Group CRO Lead:
- Work closely with the digital marketing team in order to optimise the marketing channel conversion.
- Produce and execute a conversion optimisation programme which will be utilised across all digital channels and clearly define the expected results and time frame.
- Manage the weekly conversion forecasts for each channel or device and in corporate into the budget and planning process.
- Implement a running testing programme by using the appropriate multi-variant testing tools in order to ensure that potential site optimisations are proven.
- Create and introduce an extensive customer research programme in order to guarantee daily feedback is provided with regards to the customer’s experience.
- Benchmarking against the group and external operations, enhance the analytics and insights into a strong digital channel performance.
- Ensure you have full control of all reports and operational KPIs which demonstrate the performance of the multi-channel experience.
- Manage and enhance the customer segmentations from the current customer data and then utilise this information to implement more effective multi-channel marketing and targeting.
- Maximise the conversion of store only customers by working closely with the retail and marketing teams.
- Make sure that returning customers are taken through the channel whilst new customers are being efficiently converted.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of the multi-channel customer experience, across all multi-channel touch points.
- Carry out regular reviews of the multi-channel onsite and cross channel experience and ensure appropriateness to deliver the sales and profit plan.
- Lead, motivate and develop the conversion team whilst also setting a great example to other colleagues.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and partners in order to ensure the effective delivery of services to the department.
- Ensure a full awareness of any potential risks to the multi-channel performance and manage these appropriately before they impact upon the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience of working within a similar role is essential
- Previous experience of data-mining would be preferable however it is not essential
- Has a strong understanding of the customer journey and is capable of translating this to other members of the team
- Capable of managing large budgets and working to tight deadlines
- A keen ‘problem-solver’ with a strong analytical mind-set
- Excellent communication, leadership and time management skills
- A strong business acumen combined with a drive for success!
Does this job have your name on it? For more information on this exclusive role, give our fantastic Search and Selection team a call on 0161 833 1044 or apply online today!
Job not for you? Recommend someone now for £250 Cashback, Click Here!
Apply for Group CRO Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly