Senior Marketing Executive
- Almost 20 years' experience of creating leading international events
- Senior Marketing Executive role in a five-person marketing team
- Ownership of marketing strategy, budget and tactical execution of campaigns
- International marketing opportunity - how do international markets consume media?
- Channels include email, social, website, partnerships, OOH, mobile and press advertising
- South West London location
The Role: This is an outstanding opportunity for an events marketer to own the campaign plans and execute integrated marketing activities across the full-mix of channels including email, social media, online advertising and print. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying cultural differences in the marketing campaigns, understanding how different regions consume media and tailoring the campaigns accordingly across America, Europe and Asia. Working closely with sponsorship and delegate sales teams, the Senior Marketing Executive will be expected to generate inbound enquiries and leads across the portfolio. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of multi-tasking and multi-channel marketing ideally from an events organisation.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Executive:
- Develop effective marketing strategies for the portfolio of international events
- Create and implement innovative marketing plans across a full range of channels
- Work alongside the design team to produce high quality event guides and brochures
- Design and create relevant content for event websites and microsites with the web and digital team
- Managing media partners and contra deals
- Write copy for online and offline channels, including email, PR & social media and brochures
- Liaise with event speakers, sponsors and experts to source relevant content to repurpose for campaign use
- Monitor all marketing activities and post event reporting and analysis
- Create and maintain relationships with external agencies globally
- Budgetary responsibility and forecasting
- Have at least 18 months' relevant B2B marketing experience - preferably within a B2B events marketing role
- Exposure and a strong understanding of end-to-end marketing campaign processes
- Solid offline and online marketing experience
- Be extremely confident with your written English skills in order to produce engaging copy
- Strong analytical skills & ability to thrive under pressure
- Be driven, enthusiastic and have a creative flair
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally have a marketing/business related degree
- MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK
The Company: This multi-award winning company run leading international events around the oil, gas and energy sectors. Their mission is to connect their extensive network of industry leaders, promote business opportunities globally, and deliver best-in-class training and events. This Senior Marketing Executive role is a replacement role and thus they are looking to hire quickly, but they want the right person not the first person.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £24,000-27,000
- Bonus: £2,000
- Benefits: Fantastic company benefits
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Executive is based in Southwest/Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly