Email Marketing Executive - Top Brand
Are you an Email & CRM aficionado with a passion for all things digital marketing?
- Great B2C opportunity!
- Top online business, growing rapidly
- Based in Central London
- Up to £30k & awesome benefits
For more info please call us @GoodEgg digital
Meritocratic, innovative, fast-paced and creative. Space and structure to learn, grow and excel.
Responsible for delivering and developing email & mobile eMarketing campaigns and optimising Lifecycle Automation programmes
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with CRM Manager to drive increased engagement to achieve business goals
- Manage retention plans ensuring multi-channel campaigns are implemented effectively to ensure optimum customer engagement
- Work on ad hoc projects and large seasonal campaigns
- Involvement in a "test & learn" across a number of retention initiatives
- Collate and manage ongoing reporting and analytics
- Assist with management of social media engagement
- Passion for all things digital!
- 1+ years experience in email marketing, CRM, online marketing and/or direct response.
- Managing workload to deliver a consistently high standard
- Talent for online marketing and proven history of delivering effective email campaigns
- Great communicator of ideas and strategy
- Demonstrable "Get stuff done!" attitude
- Strong understanding or marketing concepts and consumer behaviour
- Highly organised with an eye for detail and aesthetics
If you are this person please email with a CV and details of why you are suitable.
Thanks and good luck!
- Email Marketing
Apply for Email Marketing Executive - Top Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly