Digital Product Manager
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for crafting the product roadmap and setting the vision for future development. Meticulously working through the user experience, journey and functionality you will deliver high satisfaction and advocacy amongst users. You will be the subject matter expert for all things related to your products, and will continue to ensure that you are aware of new technology and opportunities that will help maintain a competitive advantage.
- Translate product strategy into achievable product roadmaps and staged development release programs
- Pulling and analysing data to support prioritisation of design and build efforts
- Work through key UX considerations for both web and mobile, delivering engaging design and thoughtful customer journeys, including the shaping of wireframes and design specs
- Improve and enhance the effectiveness of products, core functionality and ultimately deliver product success
- Optimise and experience and through implementing testing strategies using advanced digital tools at your disposal
- Working with digital colleagues, integrate the digital products into the overall online experience for clients
- Produce regular management reports that provide insight into usage, product performance and user experience
What we are looking for:
- Passionate about customers, results and online excellence - with a good knowledge of emerging trends and technology
- Working knowledge of SEO, Analytics, UX, Design and Marketing.
- Experience of working in a business undergoing digital transformation
- Proven track record of successfully managing a digital product/online client experience
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills, including financial cost/benefit analysis
- Proven communication and influencing ability, with particular regard to internal briefing and developing enthusiasm and interest amongst internal stakeholders
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ideally graduate level or professional marketing qualifications
If you are an established and proven Digital Product Manager with commercial experience then please apply to find out more.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.