- A great opportunity for an experienced marketer to work for a leading online community and take the next step up in their career
- Working across subscriptions for an online community as well as events
- Experience in SaaS, publishing, business intelligence, medical or science preferred
The Role: This is a great opportunity for a hard-working Marketing Manager to join a well-established industry community organisation in the life sciences sector. Targeting a variety of c-level professionals, the Marketing Manager will be expected to deliver digital and offline campaigns to build brand engagement, increase member acquisition and retention, and increasing delegate attendance. The focus of this role is on membership and community growth and you'll work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer as well as a junior member in the team (who you will have the opportunity to manage if you wish).
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- You will have an understanding of subscription based marketing campaigns
- Write integrated marketing plans across relevant channels to generate maximum response and engagement for the community and associated events
- Drive traffic to the website and increase demand at the top end of the funnel
- Manage and monitor ad hoc marketing budgets
- Execute campaigns across PR, SEO, PPC, email, blog posts, social media and web content
- Analysis - measure marketing performance using digital marketing tools and produce insight reports
- Responsible for copywriting and content for online and offline materials
- Manage website and create landing pages (experience in HTML would be a plus!)
- Management of a direct report (Marketing Assistant)
- Report to the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely for strategy and implementation of new ideas
To be considered for this role you must:
- 2-3 years' full-mix marketing experience
- Be at managerial level or be an ambitious Senior Marketing Executive looking for a step up
- B2B experience is essential, and experience in a subscription-based industry (publishing/software/tech/membership), OR life science/healthcare/science would be ideal
- Experience managing campaigns for acquisition and growth purposes
- Excellent copywriting and content skills
- SEO and PPC experience beneficial (either hands on or managing agencies)
The Company: This is a professionally led community representing the life science around the world. With multiple publications, and a variety of annual B2B events and conferences across the globe, this community are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their close-knit Marketing team.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £28,000-£32,000
- £3,000 bonus
- Great benefits including flexi working hours
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in the city of London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly