Calling all graphic designers – we have an opportunity to work with one of Kent’s biggest agencies on the day-to-day delivery of creative work. Everything this agency does starts with insightful strategic thinking; a compelling and differentiating proposition and a deliverable, measurable marketing plan, which as a graphic designer you would form a major part of. You will be able to produce and edit print ready artwork, working on a variety of projects – advertising artwork, POS, brochures, posters
Your duties will be:
- Produce and edit print ready advertising artwork, POS, brochures, posters
- You will also be able to produce and edit artwork for digital/online projects – social media adverts, MailChip and other email banners and graphics.
- Delivering all production artwork on time, maintaining a high production quality
- Delivering and working on projects from initial brief through to delivery, working closely with the Creative and Art Directors.
- Contribution to bi-monthly newsletter
- Develop ideas and contribute to marketing activity
- Promote to a wider audience whenever an opportunity arises.
What they are looking for from you
- Demonstrate values of Quality, Agility, Intelligence and Value
- Demonstrate proposition led, innovative yet relevant creative ideas
- Demonstrate initiative, has energy and enthusiasm, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to self-learn new systems and use initiative
- Has a ‘get it done’ attitude and an urgency to achieve results
- Is not afraid to put forward ideas to the team and have a voice
- Be a team player – which includes answering the phone, making tea, going to the shops, recycling and rubbish, calendar updates etc.
- Experience as a Junior Designer/Artworker with a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- A keen eye for detail, with skills in typography and colour management; as well as being motivated by new and challenging briefs
- Experience in an integrated environment, working with small and large clients
- Experience artworking/designing in a Design/Marketing Agency or production background
- The ability to work and collaborate with the Creative and Art Directors.
How to apply
To apply to this role, please email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org