Fund Marketing Executive
Working with Prudential, in our Fund Marketing Team, as a Fund Marketing Executive means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
At Prudential we're absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Fund Marketing Team in Stirling.
As a Fund Marketing Executive you will be responsible for collecting and collating fund information from a number of sources, and then updating a range of marketing material with that information. You will ensure that the material you update is accurate and compliant before making it available to customers through a number of routes.
To be successful in this position you will have the following:
- Experience of delivering & developing marketing material in a customer centric manner
- Experience of fund data collection and information management
- A proven ability to work to deadlines and be organised, whilst retaining attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Experience in a financial services environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent numerical ability
- A good understanding of the main Microsoft applications
- Adaptability and the ability to learn quickly
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- You can tackle complexity and make things simple for customers and those around you.
- You're commercially savvy, you think competitively and you'll seize a good opportunity whether big or small.
- You love to innovate, exploring what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
- You're a team player who can help everyone pull together to achieve shared goals.
- You're willing to take responsibility, creating better outcomes by stepping forward, using your judgement and making things happen.
- You thrive on a challenge, working with intellectual rigour at pace to achieve the highest standards of execution under all conditions.
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. As a Prudential colleague you'll get all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.