Digital Marketing Specialist - Digital Marketing Agency Petersfield
We Get SaaS. Do you?
Kimble Digital is a brand new marketing agency, set up to disrupt the unfair marketing advantage San Francsico tech companies have over their UK counterparts. Kimble is the brainchild of SaaS veteran Ricky Wheeler, who has led the unprecedented growth at two UK software companies in the past ten years. In addition the company is backed by several of the UK's brightest tech entrepreneurs.
We're looking for someone who is smart, driven and obsessive about digital marketing.
In this role you will …
- Take the lead role in managing inbound marketing campaigns for multiple retainer clients
- Live and breath our clients' industries, products/services and target audiences, so you can find unique opportunities to deliver exceptional campaigns
- Build and manage a rich editorial calendar that attracts qualified visitors to our clients’ websites
- Create a range of content for our clients, that might include blog posts, web copy, case studies, marketing materials and more
- Manage strategic SEO campaigns, social media campaigns and email campaigns
- Drive content rate optimisation and pipeline contribution across everything you do
- Report on all marketing performance results we create for our clients
We need someone who is able to …
- Work comfortably in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Product high quality work, whilst sticking to tight deadlines
- Understand complex systems and various marketing technology platforms
- Consistently look for opportunities to strengthen the results we generate for our clients
In return you'll get …
- To work locally whilst developing amazing career prospects
- Dedicated focus on building your knowledge and educating you on digital marketing strategies
- Build strong relationships with clients and industry figures
- The ability to make an impact with everything you do
- To be part of an elite team that is set to grow exponentially
- Competent with the fundamentals of SEO and keyword research
- Competent with the fundamentals of email marketing
- Experience using social media platforms in a business context
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with HubSpot,Pardot, Marketo or Sharpspring marketing automation platforms is a plus
Writing is VERY important to this role, and so we'd like to see at least one example of several different types of writing, including a blog post, website copy and creative social media posts. Send us something that will knock our socks off!
If we think you’d be a good fit for us, we may also ask you to complete one or more sample projects so that we can get a better feel for how you work.