Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
About the company
OnlyMarketingJobs.com is a multi-award-winning job board specific to the amazing world that is marketing and digital. We’ve been making waves within the recruitment sector since 2009 and now we’re ready to take it to the next level. Passion and dynamism define our brand and we’re renowned for pushing the odd boundary here and there. Nobody ever had fun by sitting on the fence!
What we’re looking for:
A passionate and forward-thinking marketing professional with at least 2 year's experience in digital marketing. You need to be someone who's proactive and isn't afraid to use their initiative. No day is the same as another in our marketing team, with email marketing as important as social media engagement. We're a creative bunch with A LOT of ideas and we want to hear what you've got to say. There are no creative boundaries here and everyone's input is taken into consideration so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to seriously broaden their marketing skillset.
Key skill requirements for this position are:
- Strong email marketing experience, including HTML skills
- Data analysis (Google Analytics etc.)
- Website design (WordPress)
- SEO/PPC knowledge
- Ecommerce (driving traffic to websites and converting)
- Understanding of CMS and CRM systems
- Social media expertise; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Knowledge and of how to build online brands
- Basic design skills using Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
- Third-party supplier liaison
- A retail and/or recruitment background is highly desirable
In addition you will be:
- Outgoing, sociable and personable
- Able to embrace change and naturally inquisitive
- Passionate about life and the things you do, whatever they might be
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Willing to give everything a go!
What we’ll offer you:
In return for your hardworking attitude and contribution to business growth, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits package (subsidised gym)
- Generous holiday entitlement (including Christmas off!)
- Quarterly company incentives
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- A genuinely fun and lively team environment with an emphasis on SUCCESS!
- State of the art offices with stunning views overlooking The Thames, St Pauls, The London Eye and more
- Fun and lively social atmosphere with pool table, bar, darts and more
If you feel this Marketing Executive opportunity is right for you, please click the 'apply now' button or email your CV to email@example.com along with a brief cover-note to accompany your application. We look forward to hearing from you!