We are looking for a confident and talented Technical SEO Specialist, with solid analytical and technical skills and a great understanding of what is needed to really move the search needle.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Essentra, a global FTSE 250 company. We are looking to expand our SEO presence with the goal of being at the top of our game, and are looking for someone that wants that too. For this position we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for continual training. The position is based at our Kidlington site but there maybe the opportunity to work from our Milton Keynes office.
As an expansion of the SEM team, you will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as technical audit, content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will provide audience research and competitor analysis via both SEO and social media networks to drive the creation of future proof content based on persona and user intent mapping. You will be proficient with a wide range of industry tools such as; screaming frog, Searchmetrics, URL profiler, Affinio, Ahrefs, Majestic. You will also work with multiple teams, from content creation, PPC specialists to digital merchandising to maximize digital marketing ROI.
As the ideal candidate, you will need to have had experience working within a technical SEO focused role with excellent knowledge of HTML and the back workings of websites. A passion for all things digital marketing and SEO will be essential for this role.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Performance improvement of SEO activities globally.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic campaigns.
- Set a framework for continuous improvement.
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations.
- Develop and implement link building and citation strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience in B2B & ecommerce based technical SEO.
- Experience with SEO tools (e.g. Searchmetrics, Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs, Hootsuite, Buffer).
- Familiarity and experience with all social media platforms.
- A portfolio of relevant work that demonstrates strategic thinking, engagement, command of audience and creative style.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Coremetrics or other analytics software.
Apply for SEO Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly