Social Media Manager
With strategic vision, and the ability to understand how social platforms evolve, the successful candidate will have a passion and drive to see the brand become a leading boutique high street retailer.
Social Media Manager Key Responsibilities
- Lead the development of innovative and scalable social marketing strategies to optimise performance
- Responsible for all branded social media channels to amplify social media presence, grow audience and increase engagement
- Manage the delivery of the social calendar
- Analyse and report regularly on the performance of social media campaigns and proactively suggest tactical plans to optimise interactions
- Gather insights from monitoring and analytics to define next generation social marketing opportunities
- Responsible for managing blogger and vlogger relationships
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Social Media Assistant, supporting their development through regular mentoring and teh setting of personal objectives.
Social Media Manager Essential Skills/Experience
- Experience of interacting within online communitites and platforms, actively participating on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat
- Proven experience of executing social media strategies at a global level and leveraging data driven research/analysis
- An existing network of blogger and vlogger relationships
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Falcon, all Microsoft packages, knowledge of Olapic a bonus