- Fast-growth start up.
- Unique online service.
- Central London location.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the founders of the business and the existing marketing team, you will be coming into the business to work hands-on across Google AdWords and Bing PPC accounts. With monthly budgets hitting 6 figures and already moving quickly beyond this point, there is strong investment to drive considerable growth through this channel.
The team are looking for someone who can set up new campaigns and work alongside a PPC analyst to continually review performance, and use these insights to optimise the accounts. We’re really looking for a seasoned PPC professional who has the ability to set a strategy to drive a strong return from the significant investment, but isn’t afraid to remain hands on in a start-up environment.
The service demands high volume campaigns across multiple markets, and experience working with significant budgets.
What experience you’ll need
- Experienced PPC professional from a digital / eCommerce setting.
- Has managed significant monthly budgets (6 figures plus) to drive a strong ROI.
- The passion to work in a start-up environment and deliver campaigns hands on, but also the ability to set a holistic strategy that is constantly reviewed to optimise ROI.
- Knowledge of AdWords and Bing.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Other skills across the digital marketing mix such as SEO and affiliates would be desirable.
There is a competitive salary of circa £50k depending on experience, although is flexibility for more senior candidates if interested in the opportunity. Benefits include and in-house chef, fantastic social environment and the chance to work closely with the founders who have an excellent track record of success in the digital space.
Please get in touch with Joe to find out more about this one.
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly