Senior PPC Executive
Senior PPC Executive
First Digital & Marketing Recruitment are looking to recruit a Senior PPC Executive to join a friendly, passionate agency based in Woking, who have plans and investment to grow further. The work is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding.
They’re a company that recognises hard work and rewards success. If you’re willing to work hard and be accountable, there is no limit on your career progression.
The offices are in the centre of Woking – two minutes from the train station, 5 minutes from the newly developed Woking town centre and 25 minutes from central London.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PPC professional to take ownership of the PPC client campaigns.
- You will set up and run advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients, including many premium brands such as banks, retailers, global engineering, airlines, TV broadcasters and more.
- Your work will be varied and challenging including PPC channels such as the Google Search Network, Google Display Network, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing/Yahoo and YouTube.
- You will work with the current PPC Manager, managing up to 20 PPC client campaigns at a time, so you will need to be dynamic and really well organized.
- You will run reports, making sure the whole of their work is up to the excellent standard they are known for in the market.
- You will also have the challenge of optimizing PPC campaigns using Google Analytics, Adwords and other software.
- There’s a huge opportunity to learn both within PPC and within wider digital marketing. The agency would like you to be able to support and become involved with their analytics team and their SEO team.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- At least 1 years’ experience (preferably 2 years’) working in a full time PPC role
- Experience using Google AdWords Editor and Bing Ads Editor
- Experience in managing varying levels of budget for multiple clients
- Experienced in Google Analytics
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of numeracy and excellent written English.
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
Experience or knowledge
- Google AdWords qualified
- Experienced in Google Display Remarketing
- Experienced in Google Analytics and preferably, Google Analytics qualified
- Preferably, experienced in Programmatic
- Preferably, experienced in Facebook PPC and LinkedIn PPC