Digital Marketing Operations Executive
We are looking for a talented and motivated digital marketing operations executive to support our fast-growing marketing team in ensuring that GlobalSportsJobs continues to be the platform of choice for all professionals, from graduate to senior management level, across all functions and sectors of business, wanting to develop their career in the international sports industry.
The sports industry is now a truly global business with GlobalSportsJobs firmly positioned as the leading specialist digital media and talent acquisition platform across Europe, The Middle East and Asia partnering sports organisations looking to either sustain or accelerate growth in both their local and international markets. Our four digital platforms (English, French, German and Mandarin) provide clients with the opportunity to engage directly with 200,000+ professionals across all functions and sectors.
The role is…
To be responsible for ensuring content is delivered throughout our network, working within our fast paced, action orientated business. You’ll be responsible for ensuring content partnerships, affiliates and network partner relationships are optimised and growing that side our business.
You’ll be executing our global marketing and communications activities across our English, French & German language digital platforms focused on candidate acquisition and retention/engagement.
You will thrive in a fast moving environment responsible for activating, optimising and implementing various digital marketing strategies and tactics to support those strategies - all to achieve the marketing and product development objectives of the company.
We are in an exciting period of change both as a company and in new product development therefore you will need to manage and develop a marketing team to deliver our B2C marketing outputs and processes that will support the company development plans and strategic growth.
You have proven experience in…
- Successfully defining and implementing marketing strategies to achieve set KPIs.
- Social Media community management across Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn primarily.
- Creating, developing, publishing and distribution of content.
- Providing a range of KPI related reports across social media platforms.
- Successfully building engagement with target audiences and supporting with growth and engagement strategies and tactics.
- Benchmarking KPI’s along with competitor analysis within social media and “owned channel data”.
- Scheduling and posting content, updates and valuable information within our network.
- Conceptualising, implementing and evaluating successful social media strategies and campaigns.
- Activating compelling content across owned channels.
- Evolving & supporting SEO/SEM strategies and deliverables.
- Influencer identification and outreach across a variety of social platforms.
- Management of 3rd party suppliers, content partners, agencies and commercial partners to drive value and lasting relationships.
- Testing, measuring & analysing performance data and customer behaviours.
- Managing regular market and competitor analysis evaluations across owned and earned channels.
- Evaluating and reporting weekly site analytics to monitor and build upon the consistent growth of both platforms.
- Implementing successful social media strategies across different channels, demographics and locations.
You are someone that brings…
- 2+ years of digital marketing operational experience with a proven ability in delivering across all aspects of the marketing mix, including delivering successful B2C marketing campaigns ideally within the sports, media and/or digital environments.
- Proven experience of working independently with strategy, planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns and analysis to consumer audiences.
- Working knowledge with digital marketing platforms such as Dotmailer, Hootsuite and Adobe creative suite.
- Working knowledge of A/B testing and data analysis with Google analytics.
- Proven experience of working with content creation, syndication and publishing to engage audiences across channels and amplify brand mission.
- High level of verbal and written English. French or German in addition would be advantageous.
- An uncompromising attention to detail, creative and ideas led while possessing a data-driven analytical approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and Salesforce.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to learn quickly and be a quick adopter of new technologies.
- A self-starter ability with a self-organising mind-set
- An innovative and proactive approach to working with an infectious drive for all things digital.
- A passion for the business of sport.
Apply for Digital Marketing Operations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly