Do you want to be a part of one of the UK largest multi media publisher who expanding portfolio goes beyond the traditional advertising? Are you a marketing professional looking to take the next step in your career? If so then this role may just be the right role for you!
Our client are looking for a Marketing Manager to help support the Marketing Director in planning and implementing multi channel campaigns consisting of Email, Social Media, Acquisition and Retention tactics. You'll be comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment and will have experience of working within an online business.
Our client encourages independence and creativity so you'll therefore be given as much responsibility as you can handle.
- Work with the sales team to win new business and grow existing client revenue including developing sales messaging and collateral
- Build brand and audience engagement across multiple channels (email, display, search, social media and partnerships)
- Manage the marketing budget ensuring the best ROI from channels & partners
- Develop segmented email marketing campaigns to retain and engage our audience and drive response
- Identify and build partnerships to extend our audience and reach
- Managing audience acquisition through paid and organic search and to take responsibility for the agencies who deliver these.
- Develop social media strategy to amplify reach across various social channels
- Monitor performance of all marketing channels and continuously look to improve performance
- Proven track record in driving digital strategy and running a digital team supporting multiple websites, email and all digital touch points
- Deep technical understanding of digital landscape and an ability to use this to drive digital strategy
- Significant experience and success in a similar role.
- Recruitment marketing experience a plus, but not essential
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Proven experience in digital strategy and campaign ownership
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a fast moving and constantly evolving business, and have the skills and experience required, then please apply now