Work for a top company on exciting projects as their new PPC Manager and enjoy outstanding benefits including free holidays!
Our client is a booming global property company, and they’re on the search for a PPC Manager to further their success and work on upcoming PPC projects. Working closely with the Digital team, the PPC Manager will be responsible for managing the already implemented PPC channels to drive traffic to multiple websites within the group.
Based in a picturesque part of Cheshire, the successful candidate can look forward to relaxed surroundings, yet only a short distance from main cities. This role provides the perfect candidate with a great opportunity to work on large-scale projects in a fast-paced environment developing successful paid search marketing activity. Business is booming in this business so there are great opportunities to develop skills and progress. Of course, hard work does not go unseen, an excellent selection of benefits are included too, such as an annual staff trip to mainland Europe and days out.
Roles and Responsibilities of the PPC Manager:
- Create and implement successful paid search strategies across multiple relevant markets
- Manage and mentor the PPC Executives
- Manage massive SEM budgets and optimise to achieve clear KPI’s
- Create strategy for landing pages including the A/B testing and other optimisation methodologies
- Carry out keyword research at an advanced level
- Keep an eye on competitors and what works for them and analysis
- Track and report on performance and keep key stakeholder informed on performance, providing insight when required
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with external partners
Skills and Attributes of the PPC Manager:
- Google accreditations and advanced excel skills
- Educated to a university degree level or equivalent
- Strong experience delivering profitable growth and paid search, display and social
- A confident leader who can manage workloads and deliver to deadlines
- Someone who can hit the ground working
- Experience managing large budgets and meeting financial KPI’s
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to manage key stakeholders
- Data-driven, analytic and able provide insight on performance
- An excellent multi-tasker that is enthusiastic and thrives in a driven, fast-paced environment
If you are ready to take on large budgets and deliver a high performing department then this is the role for you! Do not hesitate and apply today! Or to talk about this role contact one of our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.