Are you an SEO wizard ready to take ownership of a number of products for a company that’s going places?
- Rapidly Growing International Company
- Great benefits and Innovative Culture
- Peterborough, UK
- Circa £30k
Innovative, dynamic and growing company going from strength to strength. Building on a successful foundation and expanding into new markets without compromising their culture and open-minded approach to marketing.
- Preparing and implementing SEO & Paid Search strategies and managing activity on all accounts
- Analysing website architecture, content and navigation. Completing audits & reports.
- Provide and implement SEO recommendations
- Comprehension of full analytics data to identify website issues (engagement, bounce rate, poor CTR) and work to improve/resolve them
- Use PPC and Social Data to improve conversion and adapt strategy accordingly
- Increase organic & paid traffic to the company’s websites
- Report regularly to the Director and provide recommendations
- Extensive, Commercial, Hands-on experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of SEO, Google mechanics/algorithms, Compliance
- Ability to identify conversion opportunities between PPC & SEO
- Good communication skills to maximise co-operative output
- Familiarity and experience with CMS (Umbraco, WordPress)
- Comprehensive Knowledge of on-site & off-site SEO and best practices
- Genuine interest in the field, keeping at the forefront of news & development
- Royal London Pension
- Free Life & Travel Insurance
If you think this could be a great fit for you please contact Stephen @ GoodEgg digital.
Either call on 07535 510496 or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org