Paid Social Media Manager
Work in a newly refurbished and trendy office in Manchester and join an award-winning media advertising agency as Paid Social Media Manager!
This agency is represented across the biggest UK cities and specialises in a wide range of digital and media services including paid and organic social media, display and data insights. They are on a rapid journey of growth and is now looking for a Paid Social Media Manager to join their talented Social Media team! Based in the newly regenerated area of the quays in Manchester, the successful candidate can enjoy a state of the art office with excellent public transport links and access from the motorway.
The Paid Social Media Manager will join a specialised Paid Social Media team concentrating on advertising and content management. Reporting directly to the Head of Social Media and Social Media Team Manager, the successful candidate will have a strong influence on the department’s performance and campaign activities. Working on campaign optimisation across social media channels, the Paid Social Media Manager will work closely with media owners and clients to ensure optimal campaign performance. This role is very client faced, so the successful candidate must have previous experience in account and campaign management.
Main responsibilities of the Paid Social Media Manager
- Manage campaign optimisation and activation for key accounts
- Run performance analysis to ensure ongoing campaign optimisation and identify keyword alterations and bid adjustments
- Develop client proposals and segmentation analysis
- Ensure campaign targets and objectives are met to achieve optimal ROI
- Budget management and monitoring
- Report analytical performance to clients and senior management
- Work closely with media owners like Facebook and Twitter to ensure the agency is up to date on the newest development like beta testing
- Identify new ideas for clients and report direct to Account Managers and Directors
- Manage and lead junior teams together with the Digital Team Manager
- Take ownership and ensure all campaign activities are delivered at the highest standard
- Participate in client meetings
- Stay up to date on the newest trends to enhance campaign performance
Required skills and attributed of the Paid Social Media Manager
- Minimum two years’ experience working with Paid Social Media
- Previous experience in budget management
- Proven track record of planning paid social campaigns across platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn
- Strong commercial mindset
- Previous experience in social media planning and buying
- Strong interest and passion for social media and digital
- Great understanding of bid management tools
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and word
- Great interpersonal skills with a proactive and positive attitude towards any task
- Confident and great presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
If you have a strong background in paid social media and advertising, then this could be a step up the digital career ladder! Get in touch with our Agency Recruitment team on 0161 833 1044 to hear more about this role or apply now if you know you’re the right fit!
Apply for Paid Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly