Business Director – Advertising Agency – Central London – to £80k + excellent benefits
Business Director (Contract or Permanent) – Advertising Agency – Central London – to £80k + excellent benefits
This iconic central London advertising agency is looking for a Business Director to work on a new pitch win global account plus one or two other FMCG client accounts.
Their main client is in the software business and the other two are both leaders in their category sectors – one of which is a global make-up brand.
Business Director role - overview
The agency is looking for a fully integrated Business Director (both ATL and BTL) who can hit the ground running and help get a campaign out of the door before the New Year.
As a result, you need to be available ASAP.
The agency has become a key part of the global network that delivers the new pitch-winning brand’s communications. It delivers comms across all channels and has the remit to bring the campaign to life through any channel it proposes.
The UK client is also asking this agency to create a UK-specific 360 campaign.
Business Director role – specifics
As Business Director, you will report into the Managing Director and specifically:
- Lead the business for the agency
- Orchestrate response with other assigned agency partners
- Manage the relationship with the lead global office
Business Director role - key experience and skills required
The agency is looking for a Business Director who is enthusiastic, optimistic and has a ‘can do’ attitude.
You should be a creative thinker who can help the agency exploit the UK opportunity for the client.
- Integrated experience: You have a track record of truly integrated experience, leading effective campaigns across a number of channels. You must be able to demonstrate worked examples of your experience, particularly your role and contribution to specific campaigns.
- You will have worked on digital projects, contributing to both strategy and execution. Though you are not responsible for technical delivery, you should have knowledge of the key requirements of digital delivery, eg 6” bumpers, social media, websites etc.
- You will have experience working on multi-stakeholder business and are adept at working with stakeholders both within the client organisation, internal team, agency network and client partner agencies.
- Client relationships: You hold the senior client relationship. You must be able to “command a room” and be confident and comfortable in senior client-facing situations, often pre-selling work or strategies.
- You will be able to demonstrate how you have nurtured and built relationships based on value and trust with clients at all levels.
- You must be a strong communicator (both written and verbal) and a confident operator.
- Strong commercial capabilities: You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of growing both revenue and profitability.
- You need to have a strong awareness of the commercial requirements when managing an account, eg legal, compliance as well as finance. Identify and act upon opportunities to generate additional income for the agency. Create proposals to ensure the agency is equipped to deal with the demands of your accounts, as well as modern-day advertising in general.
- Strategic thinking: You will be able to demonstrate experience of how you have led the development of both creative and business strategic approaches and have been a senior strategic partner to top-level clients.
- You will work with the Creative Director and Strategy Director to create a vision for the brand and ensure your team understands and buys into that vision.
- Creativity: You should have a passion for creativity. It is what excites you about the business. You can recognise a great idea and are a credible judge of which ideas are on strategy. You are a source of clarity and clear direction in the account and agency approach to creativity. Go above and beyond to champion great creative work.
- Team focused: Lead the creation of an environment of trust and value with your team. Inspire them behind your vision for the client and the agency, making clear what is expected of them.
- You will work to support the initiatives of other team members. You understand the importance of delegating to develop others without abdicating responsibility.
- Lead the evolution of your team’s thinking with a clear vision of how the agency and client will grow together. You will be a rally point for your team, help them overcome obstacles and energise them, making the work fun!
This is simply not-to-be-missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning ATL agencies.
Business Directors with an integrated skill set including good TV experience and digital nous, please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com
Apply for Business Director – Advertising Agency – Central London – to £80k + excellent benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly