Account Director - B2C Performance Marketing Agency
Job Title: Account Director - B2C Performance Marketing Agency
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience plus benefits including generous rewards scheme, opportunities for flexible working arrangements, Cycle to Work Scheme, Personal Development Plan, pension, food and drinks in the office, sports days, knowledge sharing team meetings, social days out.
About The B2C Performance Marketing Agency
My digital search marketing client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Director to join their innovative agency. Using their market-leading proprietary digital analytics tools, this B2C digital marketing agency provide data and insight for an impressive roster of heavy-weight B2C brands. They pride themselves on their data-led approach, efficiency and ability to maximise ROI for their clients. Their areas of specialism include SEO, PPC, CRO, Content and Social Media.
This award-winning agency focuses on driving performance of e-commerce website and content for well-known consumer based clients. They are based in London and offer some of the best company perks out there including a generous reward scheme, Personal Development Plan, flexible working arrangements and fun, sociable events in the offices and outside of work. As an Account Director you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that supports their team to ensure maximum impact and return for their clients.
About The Account Director Role
As Account Director, you will be in a position to help develop the growth of the team with a focus on managing some of the agency's largest accounts.
Key Responsibilities for Account Director:
* Using your multi-channel performance marketing knowledge, you will be working with a talented team to develop and implement strategy across SEO, PPC, CRO, Content and Social
* Your client-facing experience will help you build relationships with key client contacts, pitch for potential new business and deliver monthly reports against their needs and KPIs
* You will manage 2 direct reports and co-ordinate project teams, taking ownership over budget, maintaining cost efficiency and maximising ROI.
About The Successful Account Director
If you are currently in an account management role and have a strong working knowledge of search marketing campaigns, this could be the perfect next step within an established, award-winning agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* At least 5 years' experience, ideally both agency and client-side
* An all-round knowledge of performance channels, with specialisms within at least 2 channels (SEO, PPC, Programmatic, CRO, Social or Content)
* Experience managing people/project teams and resources
* Excellent client-facing skills and a proven track record of building client relationships
* Experience working with project management methodologies would be a bonus.
The Account Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £55,000 to £65,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Apply for Account Director - B2C Performance Marketing Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly