SEO Executive – Poole
TalentGrid are working with one of the World’s largest Media Group’s to recruit a strong SEO Executive to join their team based in their Poole office.
As an SEO Executive you’ll be responsible for working closely with the Search Management team by providing in depth keyword research, competitor analysis reports, developing content marketing strategy plans and managing the on page and off page search marketing campaigns for clients. You’ll be working under the Search / SEO Manager to provide the best search solutions for a range of very high profile, well known clients.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 1 year SEO experience within an agency environment or demanding industry environment.
- Good understanding of on page and off page SEO techniques.
- Ability to monitor and report on SEO campaigns and in creating content.
- Experience in running successful link building and outreach campaigns.
- Understanding of HTML, WordPress, Sliverstripe and most CMS platforms.
- Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and various SEO Tools.
- Have experience in conducting keyword research for potential niches.
You’ll be up to date on the latest SEO news and practices and be looking to develop your career and expertise in SEO, demonstrating a real passion and commitment. You’ll need to be well organised, analytical and have a creative mind and must be experienced in running large SEO / Search campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest and highest profile agencies so you’ll need to be able to prove yourself for this opportunity.
To apply for this role you should either call Alison on: 01202 558635 or email your CV to Alison@mploystaff.com
TalentGrid and Mploy Staffing Solutions are committed to ensuring your privacy and we will never discuss or share your details with any third party without first gaining your express permission to do so and all conversations will remain strictly confidential.
Apply for SEO Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly