Senior PPC Executive - German Speaker
This global B2B brand with offices located in the heart of Central London. The Digital Marketing team act as the internal agency for the organisation and deal with stakeholders across the globe. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Paid Search Executive to join the team.
As PPC Executive you will be responsible for executing and optimizing PPC Search, Display, and Paid Social marketing campaigns to deliver the most effective possible result in sales, traffic or other key performance Indicators by focusing on the most important market in terms of revenue for the group.
- Manage daily responsibilities to paid search accounts, including keyphrase research, campaign/ad group creation, bid management, ad crafting/testing, copywriting etc., re-marketing and display advertising. (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Implement strategy and action agreed with the Senior Paid Search Manager and the Head of PPC about how to spend the budget on a minute-to-minute basis, within a total agreed monthly and quarterly budget allocation in order to achieve the best possible efficiency and the agreed targets based on the strategy.
- Manages all aspects of the planning and implementation of "business as usual" activities; reporting, campaign administration, auction bid management.
- Excellent communication skills as the role will interact with staff at all levels and across many departments, including external relationships with agencies and other specialist suppliers such as Google.
- Works with other departments to ensure paid search requirements are understood, prioritised and delivered. This is also including Marketing Specialists, Content Editors Product Marketing and Technical Marketing teams to generate keywords, ad copy, banners, etc, to improve and expand campaigns.
- Monitors competitor activity and takes immediate action to counter their bid activities.
- Background working in a PPC hands-on role working with Yahoo and Google, ideally gained in an e-commerce/retailer brand / transactional website
- Be able to work in a Global Team environment with players from many different departments with shared responsibilities
- Experience of managing budgets, promotional spending and external suppliers partners
- Native English, German or French speaker
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be meticulous, demonstrating an attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to operate on a wide range of activities and projects at one time.
As PPC Executive you will be rewarded with a generous financial package and be located in the heart of Central London, close to both Northern and Central line tube stations. Working within a complete Acquisitions team, the opportunity will be present to gain knowledge and exposure to a raft of other channels - SEO, Display, Affiliate, Social etc.
Don't delay and apply now! Alternatively contact Alex Tykocki, Digital Marketing at Bloc Digital Talent on or call 01202 203 318 for a confidential discussion.
PPC Executive (German speaker), £28k-£35k, Central London
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
Apply for Senior PPC Executive - German Speaker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly