Data/SQL Developer - Learn ETL/OLAP, Large projects
- Data development for a top 100 UK digital specialist.
- Outstanding training, career progression and projects.
- Learn and enhance ETL/OLAP skills amongst friendly team.
What experience you’ll need
- Database design, SQL development, data management and systems integration.
- T-SQL/Stored procedure generation/Query optimisation.
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Administration (backup, infrastructure provisioning, replication security)
- Experience of automated data integration using API’s sFTP or similar.
- They are looking for an individual with genuine enthusiasm for and interest in emerging tech and new coding techniques.
- You will be able to learn and develop strong skills with ETL and OLAP as well as enhance your knowledge of data warehousing amongst others.
Core duties will cover providing secure, robust and optimised data systems to the agency by way of using your expert database development skills. You’ll play a key role in developing, monitoring and maintaining scheduled backend processes, ensuring robust output is supplied within agreed timescales. They will look to you to research and innovate their data technology offering as well as quickly and accurately reacting to ad-hoc data update/extract requests. Other duties will include systems modelling and integration, development and optimisation, introducing and maintaining robust DBA processes with expert DB development, testing and optimisation.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Excellent career progression to Architecture/Head of team level. R&D projects are a key part to their development as well as bringing in industry experts to talk and teach the team. After just a year with this fantastic business you’ll have some really impressive projects under your belt. They can also help you get industry certification and every employee can take advantage of their own training/conference budget. What’s more there’s a great bens package including competitive salary (£35K-£45K) including private health, pension, opportunities to work abroad, long Christmas shut-down, regular socials, fruit, coffee, beers, tuck shop and much more.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration
Apply for Data/SQL Developer - Learn ETL/OLAP, Large projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly