Senior Front End Developer
- Brand new digital function in a popular eComm business.
- Great professional development opportunities.
- Remote working & flexible working hours.
Senior Front End Developer needed to join a brand new digital capability in Somerset (easily commutable from Bristol, Bath, Bridgwater and Taunton). Part remote working & flexible working hours are available.
What skills you'll be needing
- You’ll have excellent UI & UX design skills and an in-depth knowledge of the associated tools and techniques.
- It’s expected that you will have an up to date knowledge of practices such as TDD & BDD.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be confident in working with wider teams such as Brand & Marketing.
- Experience in leading/mentoring junior members of staff.
What you'll be doing
Your main responsibilities will be working within the development team reporting to the Digital Dev Manager to deliver Front-end solutions and contribute to the planning and evaluation of the IT work. You will need to have attention to detail as you will have to identify and analyse any issues and be able to resolve any bugs. As a Senior Developer you will in time be managing a small team of developers so you will need to be competent and willing to take on responsibilities for the whole Front-end area.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in at the start of something big and have the autonomy to shape the strategy and future of the function. You will be working for a very well-known and hugely successful company which is putting a lot of time, effort and money into building this capability and is keen to transform their digital offering. There are plenty of professional development opportunities, as well as a competitive salary & a variety of benefits including a very good discount on their products!
Want to know more? Send in your CV now
Apply for Senior Front End Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly