Senior Mobile App Developer
- Brand new digital function in a popular eComm business.
- Great professional development opportunities.
- Remote working & flexible working hours.
What skills you'll be needing
- You’ll be highly skilled in mobile development, including iOS & Android.
- You’ll need to have an excellent knowledge of Apple & Android Stores and Certifications.
- It’ expected that you will have experience of TDD & BDD.
- An in-depth knowledge of Java design & development would be highly beneficial.
Working within a newly established digital development team you will be responsible for all things mobile app related. The company have several apps that are currently live & are looking for someone who is able to split their time between looking after their current apps as well as developing new ones. As an eCommerce business, mobile applications are a key way of interacting with their customers and this role has been created to utilize this platform in the best way possible.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in at the start of something big and have the autonomy to shape the strategy and future of the function. You will be working for a very well-known and hugely successful company which is putting a lot of time, effort and money into building this capability and is keen to transform their digital offering. There are plenty of professional development opportunities, as well as a competitive salary & a variety of benefits including a very good discount on their products!
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to Hannah B.
Apply for Senior Mobile App Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly