Marketing Campaign Executive
My Clients a leading membership organisation are looking for a Campaign Marketing Executive for an initial 3 months.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Campaign Executive will be responsible for ensuring the aquistion, rentention, conversion of each campaign.
- Support in the development and execution of agreed marketing plan
- Develop traning programme and products
- Implement strategic marketing campaigns whilst ensuring RIO objectives are met
- Work closely with third parties to support in key campaigns
- Identify and maximise key opportunites across multi-channel avenues (Email, Print, Web etc.)
- End to end Marketing Campaign Experience
- Excellent project and campaign management skills, including planning for activities and events, ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, manage stakeholders, and external supplier.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing channels especially marketing channels such as SEO/Web, CRM/email, social media, events, print and affiliate activities.
- Understanding of marketing communications tools and their practical application including CRM systems, HTML, Google Analytics, etc
- Ideally worked in memebership body/education sector
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.