Head of Data
Head of Data, Central London – Up to £70k dependent on experience
Are you a Data expert with commercial nous? This is exactly what this agency are looking for. They’re a hot independent creative agency in Soho, and are looking for a Head of Data who can come in and kick on quickly
Data is a new department for this content / creative agency, so you'll be leading the agency.
A major part of this Head of Data role will be the application of data analysis to a diverse range of creative challenges - this means being hungry to prove the value and contribution that data can make to the agency’s output.
As Head of Data you’ll be looking at digital performance - analysing the effectiveness of media performance and articulating a point of view on strategically suitable paid and organic media channels for client communications.
We’re looking to this Head of Data to take the lead on up-skilling the agency in how we utilise data to improve the agency throughout all departments and products.
This Head of Data will:
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of data for both client and internal use (e.g. sales data, web analytics, CRM lists, 3rd party, brand panel data etc.)
• Define the potential for using any of these assets in pursuit of insight, execution and evaluation.
• Articulate and engage with account teams and client to develop, agree and gain commitment to a business case for using data this way
• Perform data analysis and translate findings into insights for client presentations
• Lead use of data to define audience architecture and publishing strategies.
This Head of Data needs to have a strong track record in working with data in an agency or publisher, inputting at the front end (data insights, supporting and selling-in strategies with data) AND the back end (demonstrating ROI, justifying the brand impact and value of content).
This Head of Data will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills necessary to effectively analyse data and create meaningful, understandable, actionable reports and metric You’ll have familiarity with data visualisation using tools and web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Sprinklr, Native, Black Swan, Facebook Analytics, TGI, Stackla etc.
If you’re this Head of Data, please do get in touch. Please quote AP796a when applying for this role.
We specialise in agency recruitment, and always have a wide variety of roles. If this role isn't right for you then don't worry. We currently have live roles at various levels. Get in touch for a chat, or simply send your CV to us, and we’ll get in touch with you.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com