EMEA Business Lead - Media Agency (FMCG Client)
EMEA Business Lead position on a key FMCG client.
Reporting into the Chief Client Officer, this role will lead the client’s entire EMEA business, building strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and at client HQ.
You will be responsible for driving consistent marketing best practices as well as operational efficiencies, with an analytics-led approach to increase results.
The EMEA Business Lead will lead the development and implementation of data-led strategies, with the aim of growing the client’s portfolio of brands and delivering true business impact across the region.
You will be responsible for managing a direct team of 15 and managing the client teams across all of EMEA’s markets. You will be a natural leader and motivated to develop your team, train them and manage their future growth and careers.
Salary around £100K + benefits. Based Central London.
The Business Lead must
- Lead and manage the group across product, people and performance
- Understand client’s businesses thoroughly, and share ideas and point of views to help clients resolve key challenges in the region
- Develop strong relationships with senior clients, becoming a trusted advisor
- Inspire media planning, strategic and creative expertise
- Identify new and pioneering opportunities to achieve best in class communications
- Collaborate with the management team to solve client business challenges
- Coordinate & Communicate with other markets within the cluster and EMEA region
- Analyse agency revenues and identity areas for revenue growth
- Report group financial performance
- Cultivate a team dynamic
- Attract, develop and retain the best talent
- Significant experience working on multi market clients with an understanding of working across EMEA
- Preferably strong FMCG experience
- Passionate about media and the role an agency can play in the evolving communications landscape
- Highly personable with a collaborative spirit, who develops strong and enjoyable working relationships internally and externally with ease
- Excellent and credible communication skills, familiar with developing strong senior client connections
- Strong leader, able to confidently challenge internal teams to ensure strongest delivery
- Strong relationship builder – with clients, immediate team, other departments and local markets